Healthy Feet, Healthy Life!
Founded in 1999, Medical Foot Solutions has dedicated over twenty years to providing complete foot and ankle care to patients in Milton. Whether you visit us for advanced treatment therapy or preventative measures, as chiropodists, improving your quality of life is our focus.
At our office you can expect:
- A welcoming environment, created by friendly staff and experienced medical professionals
- Personalized treatment plans designed to best meet your needs and lifestyle
- A variety of treatments, from routine care to long term solutions like orthotics and surgery
- An innovative approach to your health. We are the only Atlas Certified HyProCure procedure provider in Ontario.
- Experienced medical professionals. With decades of experience, our team of chiropodists continually are committed to promoting professional excellence and ethical practices.
Ruth Avelino B. Sc., D.Ch
Ruth cofounded Medical Foot Solutions in 1999 after completing undergraduate training at Guelph University, and postgraduate training in podiatry at Toronto’s Michener Institute of Applied Health Sciences. She then honed her expertise with advanced training courses, including injection techniques for botox, the use of sclerosing agents for varicosities, and lower extremity compression therapy for venous insufficiency. Ruth also trained in surgical courses, including HyProCure and the KobyGard system.
Jonathan Haslehurst B.A., D.Ch
Jonathan followed his McMaster University undergraduate degree with postgraduate training in chiropody at the Michener Institute of Applied Health Sciences in Toronto before teaming up with Ruth to cofound Medical Foot Solutions in 1999. Jonathan also pursued advanced training including courses in diabetic wound care, diabetic assessment techniques and lower extremity compression therapy for venous insufficiency. Jonathon is also trained in HyProCure procedures and the KobyGard system.
All the members of our team maintain a good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
As of 1990, chiropodist care is not covered under the OHIP system. Fortunately, most private insurance companies do provide coverage for office visits and many procedures. Contact your insurer for more details about what treatment options your plan includes.